HOUSE RULES AERIE #925
1. The Board of Trustee’s shall have control of the Aerie home and premises under the direction of the Aerie, and shall employ and discharge all employees of the Aerie. All employees must be qualified to conduct their duties in a proficient and business-like manner.
2. The Club room shall be open Winter Hours from December 1st to May 1st when there are less than 5 people in the social room after the hour of 11:00 p.m., the bartender on duty will give last call. The Social room will close and be cleared 30 minutes after last call, but no later than the posted club hours. POSTED CLUB HOURS ARE: 12.00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Monday- Thursday, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Saturday. 1:00 pm. to 10:00 pm. Sunday. Exception to the posted hours: When 10 or more people are in the Social room, the bartender on duty may stay open until 2:00 a.m. These schedules will be enforced in accordance with the club room clocks. The bartenders shall have full authority to terminate serving according to the schedule. The Social Room will be closed and cleared (including bartenders) 30 minutes after posted closing time. No one except authorized personnel will be permitted behind the bar.
3. The Social room/bar will be closed for one hour during a funeral or memorial service for a member of Aerie or Auxiliary No. 925. The Social room/bar will be closed and cleared during the Joint Installation of Officers.
4. Any member of the Aerie or Auxiliary who are delinquent in their dues shall lose all Club privileges the day following their expiration date on their dues receipt.
5. Applicants of the Aerie and Auxiliary carrying an application receipt will not be allowed to purchase alcohol until they are initiated. The temporary application receipt will be void 30 days following the date on the application unless waived by the Aerie Secretary.
6. No beverages of any kind will be permitted to be brought onto the Aerie premises by any member or other person to be consumed on the premises without approval. No drinks shall be transported from the upstairs floor to another when the hall is rented. (Leaving the premises with any alcohol beverages unless purchased from the Aerie who has to go (SDM) license is a violation of the State Liquor Law.
7. All complaints against the conduct of a member of the Aerie or Auxiliary or against any of the employees while in the Social room must be made in writing (properly signed by the complainant) to the Board of Trustee’s in accordance with Section 63.1 of the Constitution and Statutes of the Grand Aerie. All other complaints while on the premises must be made in writing to the Aerie President. No consideration or attention will be complaint unless so submitted.
8. No children under 16 years of age are permitted in the Social room after 10:00 p.m. On Friday and Saturday they will not be permitted in the social room after 9 pm. Children must be controlled under the supervision of an adult.
9. ALL GUESTS MUST BE REGISTERED BY A MEMBER OF THE AERIE OR AUXILIARY AND SAID GUESTS MUST REMAIN WITH THE MEMBER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ADMITANCE. GUESTS MUST LEAVE THE PREMISES WHEN THE MEMBER DOES. THE REGISTER WILL BE KEPT BEHIND THE BAR. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR WITH THE DOOR TENDERS UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES. NO GUESTS WILL BE SERVED UNTIL REGISTERED.
10. Every member of the Aerie or Auxiliary in good standing shall be permitted to bring guests into the Social room. A member does not qualify as a guest as long as their name appears on the Aerie or Auxiliary delinquent list except male paid-up members may bring in any female as his guest. However, members must pay for all drinks for their guests. EVERY GUEST MAY VISIT THE SOCIAL ROOM FOR A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES BEFORE BECOMING A MEMBER. Aerie members are allowed to bring in unlimited number of female guests.
11. All members, Aerie, Auxiliary and their guests are expected to be properly attired. By Michigan Law- No revealing clothing. Hats may be worn at any time.
12. No member of the Aerie/Auxiliary and or employees shall have the authority to extend credit or loan club money to any member of the Aerie or Auxiliary.
13. Members cashing personal/payroll checks can not exceed $50.00 limit unless previously authorized by a trustee. A charge for each redeposited and returned NSF check will be assessed to maker/endorser, equal to fees charged to the aerie by the aerie’s bank. NO two party checks accepted. Returned or unpaid checks may result in loss of check cashing privileges and/or social room privileges until redemption is made. The 2nd offense could result in loss of check cashing privileges at the discretion of the trustee’s.
14. Abusive language/harassment/ sexual activity or activity which is deemed inappropriate for a family setting will be considered misconduct.
15. Any member who is found guilty of conduct in violation of these House Rules or guilty of behavior unbecoming and Eagle either in the Aerie home or elsewhere shall upon conviction thereof, be reprimanded, suspended or expelled as the Aerie or Auxiliary in its discretion shall determine. All complaints against any violator shall be made in accordance with Section 63.1 Constitution and Statues of the Grand Aerie as outlined in Rule 7.
16. No children under the age of 16 may play pool in the social room without supervision of a parent or guardian.
17. All signage pertaining to any game or activity in the Social Room shall be followed.
18. The use of any tobacco products, e-cigarettes or vaporizers shall be prohibited from the Social Room.